Monday, 5 February 2007
Encounter with The Hulk
Last night I dreamt... I was in a bar with Hulk Hogan of WWF fame. We were talking very intensely, he was comforting me and I felt very safe and secure in his presence. He then leaned forward and tried to kiss me, but before I could chide him (as I was not happy about his advance) an elderly man stumbled by us towards the top of a large windy stair case. He then lent over the edge and toppled over. I saw it happening and jumped up, but could not stop him. An elderly woman then approached the top of the staircase and started throwing old school chairs after him. Hogan & I stood up, passing the scene, and walked into another room with a dance floor. An old school friend of mine - with whom I have lost contact - was dancing on a table in the middle. She starting ushering for me to join her, but I couldn't because the whole room was watching. Hogan had disappeared - I felt panicky and suddenly very alone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment